CS/CS/SB 800: Medication Synchronization
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Broxson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mayfield
Medication Synchronization; Requiring health insurers and health maintenance organizations, respectively, which issue or deliver certain policies or contracts to offer medication synchronization to allow insureds and subscribers to align refill dates for certain drugs at least once in a plan year; requiring such insurers and health maintenance organizations to implement a process for aligning such dates, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; Appropriations -SJ 97
• Introduced -SJ 97
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/27/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/03/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 264
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 291
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 291
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 446
• Read 2nd time -SJ 468
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 519
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 519
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1024
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Received -HJ 1024
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1064, 1065
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 1191 -HJ 1065
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1086
• CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 1086
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 755
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-94
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.