SB 1094: Forensic Hospital Diversion Pilot Program
GENERAL BILL by Gainer
Forensic Hospital Diversion Pilot Program; Authorizing the Department of Children and Families to implement a Forensic Hospital Diversion Pilot Program in Okaloosa County in conjunction with the First Judicial Circuit in Okaloosa County, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 1051 -SJ 523
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 119
• Introduced -SJ 119
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/28/17, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 256
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 471
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 523
• Substituted HB 1051 -SJ 523
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 1051 -SJ 523
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.