The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/HB 1141: State Employment
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Yarborough ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Donalds ; Killebrew ; Massullo
State Employment; Repeals provisions relating to Florida State Employees' Charitable Campaign; prohibits organization, entity, or person from intentionally soliciting state employees for fundraising or business purposes within specified areas during specified times; provides exemptions.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 121
• Introduced -HJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/13/17, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 361
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 361
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/16/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 381
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 394
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 476
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 502
• CS passed; YEAS 81 NAYS 33 -HJ 502
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 310
• Received -SJ 310
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.