HB 7073: Ratification of a Department of Elder Affairs Rule and a Department of Health Rule
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Grant, M.
Ratification of a Department of Elder Affairs Rule and a Department of Health Rule; Ratifying a specific rule relating to the practice for professional guardians; ratifying a specific rule adopted by the Board of Medicine relating to the standard of care for office surgery for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule exceeding the specified thresholds for likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs, etc.
• Introduced -HJ 357
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee; Rules and Policy Committee -HJ 389
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/23/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 454
• Now in Rules and Policy Committee -HJ 454
• On Committee agenda-- Rules and Policy Committee, 03/30/17, 4:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Rules and Policy Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 522
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 522
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 738
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 769
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 769
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 462
• Received -SJ 462
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 727
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 727
• Substituted for CS/SB 7020 -SJ 727
• Read 2nd time -SJ 727
• Amendment(s) adopted (639748) -SJ 727
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 882
• Passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 882
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (639748) -HJ 1152, 1153
• Passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 1153
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1153
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-165
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.