SB 372: Reemployment Assistance Fraud
GENERAL BILL by Stargel
Reemployment Assistance Fraud; Authorizing reproductions from certain files or digital records maintained by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to be made and issued to the Department of Economic Opportunity pursuant to an interagency agreement for specified purposes, etc.
Last Action: 4/13/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 671 (Ch. 2017-18) -SJ 396
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Transportation (TR)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Transportation; Rules -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/21/17, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Now in Transportation -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 181
• Now in Rules -SJ 181
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/29/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 277
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/13/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 396
• Substituted HB 671 -SJ 396
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 671 (Ch. 2017-18) -SJ 396
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.