CS/CS/SB 726: Vote-by-mail Ballots
Vote-by-mail Ballots; Authorizing an elector to vote by personally delivering his or her completed vote-by-mail ballot to an early voting site in the elector’s county of residence during the site’s hours of operation, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2017 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 715
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 90
• Introduced -SJ 90
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 300
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Ethics and Elections read 1st time -SJ 302
• Now in Rules -SJ 300
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 715
• Substituted HB 521 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 715
• Laid on Table -SJ 715
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.