The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 2502-A: Implementing SB 2500-A, an Act Making Supplemental Appropriations to Fund the Florida Education Finance Program for the 2017-2018 Fiscal Year
GENERAL BILL by Latvala
Implementing SB 2500-A, an Act Making Supplemental Appropriations to Fund the Florida Education Finance Program for the 2017-2018 Fiscal Year; Authorizing the distribution of funds for the Florida Education Finance Program pursuant to any law providing funding for the 2017-2018 fiscal year; providing for construction of the act in pari materia with laws enacted during the 2017 Regular Session of the Legislature, etc.
Last Action: 6/9/2017 Senate - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 3-A (Ch. 2017-234)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -SJ 3
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 3
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 06/07/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 06/08/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by- Appropriations (930208); YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 73
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 73
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 06/08/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 40
• Amendment(s) adopted (930208) -SJ 40
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 50
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 3-A (Ch. 2017-234)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.