HB 35: Patient Safety Culture Surveys
GENERAL BILL by Grant, M.
Patient Safety Culture Surveys; Requires AHCA to develop surveys to assess patient safety culture in certain health care facilities; requires submission of patient safety culture survey data as condition of licensure; provides appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $352,919.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 16
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 11/14/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 254
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 254
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/11/18
• Introduced -HJ 16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 301, 302
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 334
• Passed; YEAS 100 NAYS 2 -HJ 334
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 251
• Received -SJ 251
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.