SB 408: Licensure of Cardiovascular Programs
GENERAL BILL by Flores
Licensure of Cardiovascular Programs; Establishing additional criteria that must be included by the Agency for Health Care Administration in rules relating to adult cardiovascular services at hospitals seeking licensure for a Level I program, etc.
Last Action: 3/7/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 283 -SJ 786
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/10/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 33
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 142
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/18 -SJ 912
• Read 2nd time -SJ 786
• Substituted HB 283 -SJ 786
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 283 -SJ 786
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.