The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/HB 755: Pub. Rec./Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Williamson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mercado
Pub. Rec./Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network; Provides exemption from public records requirements for certain information relating to Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network held by agency; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 66
• Introduced -HJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 364
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 359
• Now in Energy and Utilities Subcommittee -HJ 369
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/01/18, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 487
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 487
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 582
• Read 3rd time -HJ 582
• CS passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 582
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 378
• Received -SJ 378
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 406
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 406
• Substituted for SB 988 -SJ 407
• Read 2nd time -SJ 406
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 433
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 433
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 768
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-60
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.