CS/CS/SB 852: Transportation Infrastructure
Transportation Infrastructure; Creating the Florida Smart City Challenge Grant Program within the Department of Transportation; requiring a long-range transportation plan to consider infrastructure and technological improvements necessary to accommodate the increased use of autonomous technology and electric vehicles; amending provisions, beginning in a specified fiscal year, revising the annual allocations in the State Transportation Trust Fund for the Transportation Regional Incentive Program; prohibiting the department from programing certain projects to be funded in the 5-year work program after June 30, 2018, etc. APPROPRIATION: $15,000,000.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 66
• Introduced -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/18/18, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 205
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/21/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 385
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 385
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -SJ 753
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 753
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 721
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.