CS/SB 1046: Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking and Prevention/Department of Law Enforcement
Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking and Prevention/Department of Law Enforcement; Creating the Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking and Prevention within the Department of Law Enforcement; authorizing the department to contract with certain entities, subject to availability of funds and appropriations; providing for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 80
• Introduced -SJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/12/18, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 350
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 -SJ 435
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 435
• Read 2nd time -SJ 551
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 581
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 581
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.