HB 1089: East Mulloch Drainage District, Lee County
LOCAL BILL by Rodrigues
East Mulloch Drainage District, Lee County; Creates East Mulloch Water Control District as dependent special district; provides charter of district shall be subject to amendment or repeal by county commission; provides boundaries & powers of district; provides for assessments by district; provides an exception to general law; dissolves East Mulloch Drainage District; transfers all assets & liabilities of East Mulloch Drainage District to East Mulloch Water Control District; provides that liabilities of district are not liabilities of county commission.
Last Action: 2/21/2018 Senate - Received -SJ 378
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 96
• Introduced -HJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 472
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 472
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 02/06/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 535
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 535
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 594
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 594
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 645
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 645
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 379
• Received -SJ 378
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.