CS/SB 1144: Permit Fees
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Perry
Permit Fees; Requiring the governing body of certain counties to post its permit and inspection fee schedules and a link to the annual building permit and inspection report on its website; requiring the governing body of a local government, before making any adjustment to a fee schedule, to publish a building permit and inspection report and post it on the local government’s website, etc.
Last Action: 1/19/2018 Senate - Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 162
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 85
• Introduced -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/16/18, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 162
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 201
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 162
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.