HB 1447: City of Orlando, Orange County
LOCAL BILL by Miller, M.
City of Orlando, Orange County; Provides exception to general law; provides requirements for special alcoholic beverage licenses for restaurants in described area.
• Introduced -HJ 337
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 350
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 414
• Now in Careers and Competition Subcommittee -HJ 414
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 475
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 475
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/08/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 551
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 551
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 716
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 752
• Passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 2 -HJ 752
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 573
• Received -SJ 573
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/08/18
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 901
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 901
• Read 2nd time -SJ 905
• Read 3rd time -SJ 905
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 905
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1113
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-187
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.