CS/CS/HB 1449: Campbellton-Graceville Hospital District, Jackson County
LOCAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Drake
Campbellton-Graceville Hospital District, Jackson County; Provides an exception to general law; authorizes sale of assets by district; provides for district to wind down its affairs after such sale; removes certain parts of ch. 61-2290, Laws of Florida; terminates district authority to impose ad valorem taxes.
Last Action: 3/16/2018 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 344
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 350
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 477
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 471
• Original reference(s) removed: Health and Human Services Committee
• CS referred to Judiciary Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 491
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/15/18, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 607
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 607
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 680
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 680
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 677
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 826
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 884
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 884, 885
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 730, 731
• Received -SJ 766
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/08/18
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 936
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 936
• Read 2nd time -SJ 940
• Read 3rd time -SJ 941
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 941
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1113
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.