CS/HB 6543: Relief/Estate of Eric Scott Tenner/Miami-Dade County
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee ; Perez
Relief/Estate of Eric Scott Tenner/Miami-Dade County; Provides for appropriation to compensate Maria Tenner/Estate of Eric Scott Tenner for damages sustained as result of negligence of employee of Miami-Dade County Board of Commissioners; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: $1,450,000.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Judiciary
Bill Text: PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Introduced -HJ 240
• Referred to Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 341
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 414
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 408
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 432
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/01/18, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 484
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 484
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 724
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 763
• CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 4 -HJ 763
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 574
• Received -SJ 574
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.