CS/SB 848: Telepharmacy
Telepharmacy; Providing permit requirements for remote dispensing site pharmacies; requiring the prescription department manager or other pharmacist employed by the supervising pharmacy to visit the remote dispensing site pharmacy; authorizing a Florida licensed pharmacist to serve as the prescription drug manager at more than one remote dispensing site pharmacy under certain conditions, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 65
• Introduced -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/06/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 302
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 296
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 3 -SJ 683
• Now in Rules -SJ 683
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 876
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Read 2nd time -SJ 928
• Amendment(s) adopted (255224) -SJ 928
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 929
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1021
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 1 -SJ 1021
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.