CS/HB 1055: Pub. Rec./Addiction Treatment Facility Personnel
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; DuBose ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) McGhee
Pub. Rec./Addiction Treatment Facility Personnel; Provides exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying & location information of current or former directors, managers, supervisors, nurses, & clinical employees of addiction treatment facility, & the spouses & children thereof; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides for retroactive application; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 91
• Introduced -HJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 354
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 432
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 429
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 440
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/01/18, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 488
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 488
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 619
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 647
• CS passed; YEAS 105 NAYS 9 -HJ 647
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 418
• Received -SJ 418
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 749
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 785
• Substituted for CS/SB 1364 -SJ 749
• Read 2nd time -SJ 749
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 847
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 847, 848
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1079
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-64
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.