The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/HR 157: Public Health Risk Created by Pornography
RESOLUTION by Health and Human Services Committee ; Spano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Burgess ; Cortes, B. ; Fant ; Killebrew ; Moraitis ; Ponder ; Rodrigues ; Stone ; Sullivan ; White ; Yarborough
Public Health Risk Created by Pornography; Recognizes public health risk created by pornography & acknowledges need for education, prevention, research, & policy change to protect citizens of this state.
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee; Rules and Policy Committee -HJ 22
• Introduced -HJ 22
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/18/18, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 1 -HJ 372
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 367
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules and Policy Committee
• CS referred to Commerce Committee -HJ 439
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 439
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 1 -HJ 595
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 595
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 619
• CS adopted -HJ 619
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.