HB 185: Redirection of Fees to Tax Collectors
GENERAL BILL by Mariano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Gruters ; Jacobs ; Payne
Redirection of Fees to Tax Collectors; Provides for allocation of fees from certain driver license examinations administered by tax collectors & certain driver license reinstatement services performed by tax collectors.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 1111
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Accountability Committee -HJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 11/07/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 253
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 253
• Introduced -HJ 24
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/24/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 397
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 418
• Passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 0 -HJ 418
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 263
• Received -SJ 263
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 834
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 834
• Substituted for SB 322 -SJ 834
• Read 2nd time -SJ 834
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 928
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 928
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1111
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.