HB 3545: Jacksonville Sheriff's Office for Community Oriented Policing Services
APPROPRIATIONS PROJECT by Daniels
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office for Community Oriented Policing Services; Provides an appropriation for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office for Community Oriented Policing Services. APPROPRIATION: $250,000
Last Action: 3/11/2018 House - See HB 5001 (line item 1229)
Bill Text: PDF
Additional information is available at myfloridahouse.gov.
• Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 188
• Introduced -HJ 188
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 445
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 445
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• See HB 5001 (line item 1229)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.