The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 384: Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Brandes ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Galvano ; Rodriguez
Electric and Hybrid Vehicles; Requiring the Florida Transportation Commission to review all sources of revenue for transportation infrastructure and maintenance projects and prepare a report to the Governor and the Legislature when the commission determines that electric and hybrid vehicles make up a certain percentage or more of the total number of vehicles registered in this state; requiring a long-range transportation plan to consider infrastructure and technological improvements necessary to accommodate the increased use of autonomous technology and electric vehicles, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 12/05/17, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 32
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 96
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.