HB 651: State Employment
GENERAL BILL by Yarborough
State Employment; Repeals provisions relating to Florida State Employees' Charitable Campaign; prohibits organization, entity, or person from intentionally soliciting state employees for fundraising or business purposes within specified areas during specified times; provides exceptions.
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 57
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 313
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 313
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 01/18/18, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 364
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 364
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/31/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 450
• Read 3rd time -HJ 450
• Passed; YEAS 100 NAYS 13 -HJ 450
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 345
• Received -SJ 345
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 749
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 785
• Substituted for SB 950 -SJ 749
• Read 2nd time -SJ 749
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 848
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 848
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1078
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-57
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.