HB 7043: State Assumption of Federal Section 404 Dredge and Fill Permitting Authority
GENERAL BILL by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fant ; Fischer ; Killebrew ; Toledo
State Assumption of Federal Section 404 Dredge and Fill Permitting Authority; Provides DEP, upon approval of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, with power & authority to adopt rules to assume & implement permitting program pursuant to federal Clean Water Act for dredge & fill activities in certain state waters; provides applicability of state laws, exemptions, & administrative procedures; provides permit requirements; provides for delegation of certain activities.
• Introduced -HJ 356
• Referred to Government Accountability Committee -HJ 369
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/08/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 551
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 551
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 643
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 643
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 419
• Received -SJ 419
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 837
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 873
• Substituted for SB 1402 -SJ 837
• Read 2nd time -SJ 837
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 929
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 1 -SJ 929
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1114
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-88
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.