CS/HB 753: Judicial Nominating Commissions
GENERAL BILL by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee ; White
Judicial Nominating Commissions; Revises procedures for appointing members to judicial nominating commissions.
Last Action: 2/5/2018 House - Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 491
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 67
• Introduced -HJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 6 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 467
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 491
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.