CS/HB 325: Coastal Management
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; LaMarca ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fetterhoff ; Grant, M. ; Hill ; McClain ; Sirois ; Smith, D.
Coastal Management; Revises criteria DEP must use determining & assigning annual funding priorities for specified beach management & erosion control projects; specifies tiers for criteria; requires DEP to update active project lists on its website; requires funding for certain projects remain available for specified period; revises method in which DEP ranks & funds certain inlet management projects; revises requirements for comprehensive long-term management plan; requires DEP to submit 3-year work plan & related forecast for availability of funding to Legislature.
Last Action: 4/24/2019 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 848
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/21/19, 10:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 301
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 301
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/05/19, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 45
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 351
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/14/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 436
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 445
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 733, 734
• Read 3rd time -HJ 734
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 734
• In Messages
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 456
• Withdrawn from Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 448
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 446 -SJ 448
• Received -SJ 456
• Read 2nd time -SJ 448
• Read 3rd time -SJ 448
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 449
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 848
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.