CS/SB 350: Affordable Housing
Affordable Housing; Authorizing local governments to provide exceptions or waivers for impact fees for affordable housing developments; revising the criteria used by a review committee when evaluating and selecting specified applications for state apartment incentive loans; creating the Community Workforce Housing Loan Program in the place of the Community Workforce Housing Innovation Pilot Program to provide workforce housing for essential services personnel affected by the high cost of housing, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Infrastructure and Security
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations -SJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/05/19, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 57
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 187
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Infrastructure and Security
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 189
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Infrastructure and Security
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.