SB 520: Funding for School Districts
GENERAL BILL by Montford
Funding for School Districts; Holding harmless certain funding to school districts that enrolled students from certain counties as a result of Hurricane Michael; requiring that a calculation and allocation be made; providing that the funds calculated support a nonrecurring appropriation, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 68
• Introduced -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/26/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/02/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.