CS/HB 521: Wetland Mitigation
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; McClure ; Overdorf ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fernandez ; Rodriguez, A.M.
Wetland Mitigation; Authorizes local government to allow certain permittee-responsible mitigation on lands purchased & owned by local government for conservation purposes; provides exception to provisions prohibiting governmental entity from creating or providing mitigation for project other than its own unless certain conditions are met.
Last Action: 4/26/2019 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 938
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 64
• Introduced -HJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 425
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 423
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 445
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 445
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/19, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 6 -HJ 539
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 539
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 624
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 663
• CS passed; YEAS 72 NAYS 42 -HJ 663
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 395
• Received -SJ 395
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 518
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 532 -SJ 518
• Read 2nd time -SJ 518
• Read 3rd time -SJ 518
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 518
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 938
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.