HB 789: Florida College System Institutions Offering Baccalaureate Degree Programs
GENERAL BILL by Plasencia ; Daniels
Florida College System Institutions Offering Baccalaureate Degree Programs; Authorizes certain Florida College System institutions to participate in intercollegiate athletics at 2-year & 4-year levels.
Last Action: 3/27/2019 House - Now in Education Committee -HJ 523
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Higher Education and Career Readiness Subcommittee; Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 84
• Introduced -HJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education and Career Readiness Subcommittee, 03/20/19, 9:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Higher Education and Career Readiness Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 461
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 461
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 523
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 523
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.