CS/SB 898: Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure and Security ; Diaz
Transportation; Requiring members of certain authorities to comply with certain financial disclosure requirements; revising the required uses of proceeds from charter county and regional transportation system surtaxes; requiring the Department of Transportation to approve design plans for all transportation projects relating to department-owned rights-of-way under certain circumstances; authorizing the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority and the Central Florida Expressway Authority, respectively, to enter into public-private partnership agreements, etc.
Last Action: 4/18/2019 Senate - CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 102
• Introduced -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 03/12/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 256
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 260
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/04/19, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 332
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.