SB 910: Court-ordered Treatment Programs
Court-ordered Treatment Programs; Providing that veterans who were discharged or released under any condition, individuals who are current or former United States Department of Defense contractors, and individuals who are current or former military members of a foreign allied country are eligible in a certain Military Veterans and Servicemembers Court Program, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2019 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/04/19, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 104
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 03/19/19, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.