CS/CS/HB 1135: Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Grant, M. ; Gregory ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Buchanan ; Robinson
Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative; Establishes Florida Red Tide Mitigation & Technology Development Initiative; provides purpose & goal of initiative; provides for funding; requires initiative to submit annual report; establishes Initiative Technology Advisory Council; provides for council purpose, meetings, membership, & terms of office; provides for expiration of initiative.
Last Action: 4/18/2019 House - CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 756
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 117
• Introduced -HJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 521
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 521
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/19, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 568
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 565
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 582
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/18/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 758
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 757
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 756
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.