The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 1752: Inspections and Permits
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Perry
Inspections and Permits; Authorizing a county or municipality that imposes inspection fees to establish an expedited inspection process that provides priority processing for such inspections; authorizing a local government that imposes permit fees to establish an expedited permitting process that provides priority processing for such permits; specifying that certain procedures apply to building permit applications for any nonresidential buildings, instead of nonresidential buildings less than a specified size, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 222
• Introduced -SJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/19, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 356
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.