SB 7060: Termination of the Working Capital Trust Fund within the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations
Termination of the Working Capital Trust Fund within the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; Terminating the Working Capital Trust Fund within the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; providing for the transfer of balances in and revenues of the trust fund; repealing provisions which saved the trust fund from termination, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2019 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 402
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/21/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 149
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/19 -SJ 186
• Introduced -SJ 149
• Read 2nd time -SJ 185
• Read 3rd time -SJ 185
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 185
• Immediately certified -SJ 186
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 578
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Received -HJ 578
• Substituted for HB 7085 -HJ 603
• Read 2nd time -HJ 603
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 643
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 643
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 402
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 402
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.