CS/SB 7078: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy
Health Care; Citing this act as the “Donated Dental Services Act”; establishing the Dental Student Loan Repayment Program to support dentists who practice in public health programs located in certain underserved areas; requiring a licensed hospital to provide specified information and data relating to patient safety and quality measures to a patient under certain circumstances or to any person upon request; revising the definition of the term “ambulatory surgical center”, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 843 -SJ 561
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 2
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 258
• Introduced -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/04/19, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 5 NAYS 4 -SJ 332
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 390
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 560
• Substituted CS/HB 843 -SJ 561
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 843 -SJ 561
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.