SB 1188: Courts
GENERAL BILL by Gruters
Courts; Specifying that certain exemptions from court-related fees and charges apply to certain entities; requiring the court to waive any court costs or filing fees for certain proceedings involving public guardians; providing that a certain examination report related to annual guardianship plans may be prepared by a physician assistant or an advanced practice registered nurse, etc.
• Referred to Judiciary; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 123
• Introduced -SJ 123
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/25/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 265
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/08/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Now in Rules
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.