CS/SB 1652: Consumer Fraud, Identity Theft, and Skimmer Working Group
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Tourism ; Gruters
Consumer Fraud, Identity Theft, and Skimmer Working Group; Creating the Consumer Fraud, Identity Theft, and Skimmer Working Group adjunct to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services according to specified provisions; specifying the purpose and membership of the working group, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 214
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 214
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 263
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.