CS/HB 253: Independent Living Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Gottlieb ; Newton ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Casello ; Cortes ; Davis ; Duran ; Eskamani ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Geller ; Good ; Hattersley ; Hogan Johnson ; Killebrew ; LaMarca ; Omphroy ; Polo ; Polsky ; Silvers ; Smith, C. ; Smith, D. ; Webb ; Williams
Independent Living Task Force; Establishes Independent Living Task Force within Florida Housing Finance Corporation; provides for duties, membership, & meetings of task force; requires task force to submit report to Governor & Legislature by specified date; provides for expiration.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 39
• Introduced -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/20/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 479
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 473
• Original reference(s) removed: Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 487
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 487
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/18/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 758
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 758
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 932
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 952
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 1 -HJ 952
• In Messages
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 612
• Received -SJ 612
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.