HB 7025: OGSR/Treatment-based Drug Court Programs
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; LaMarca ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mercado
OGSR/Treatment-based Drug Court Programs; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public records requirements for certain information relating to screenings for participation in treatment-based drug court programs, behavioral health evaluations, & subsequent treatment status reports.
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 274
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 03/05/19, 1:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 274
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 392
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 392
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/14/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 442
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 442
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 503
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 508
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 329
• Received -SJ 329
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 341
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7010 -SJ 341
• Read 2nd time -SJ 341
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 363
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 363
• Immediately certified -SJ 404
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 791
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-30
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.