HB 7047: OGSR/Security Breach Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Good
OGSR/Security Breach Information; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public record requirements for certain information received by Department of Legal Affairs relating to security breaches.
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 276
• Introduced -HJ 276
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/25/19, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 498
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 498
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/19, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 545
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 619
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 654
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 654
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 400
• Received -SJ 400
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 645
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7008 -SJ 645
• Read 2nd time -SJ 645
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 681
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 681
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1131
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-32
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.