HB 7073: Permit and Inspection Fees
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Plakon ; Leek
Permit and Inspection Fees; Requires initial & renewal fees for international export pharmacy permits; requires late renewal fees & annual permit & inspection fees for international prescription drug wholesale distributors.
Last Action: 6/27/2019 - Vetoed by Governor, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 19 (Ch. 2019-99)
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 422
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/18/19, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 422
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 3 -HJ 448
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 448
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/28/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 6 -HJ 540
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 540
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 610
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 650
• Passed; YEAS 103 NAYS 11 -HJ 651
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Received -SJ 401
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 558
• Read 3rd time -SJ 558
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 558, 559
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 938
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 19 (Ch. 2019-99)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.