CS/CS/SB 974: Motor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Infrastructure and Security ; Perry
Motor Vehicles; Authorizing any motor vehicle to be equipped with certain lamps or devices under certain circumstances; authorizing certain vehicles to display red and white warning signals under certain circumstances; authorizing an insurance company to provide an independent entity with a certain release statement authorizing it to release a vehicle to the lienholder, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1057 (Ch. 2019-92) -SJ 550
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 108
• Introduced -SJ 108
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 03/12/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 237
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 246
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/04/19, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 332
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 353
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 549
• Substituted CS/HB 1057 -SJ 550
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1057 (Ch. 2019-92) -SJ 550
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.