CS/SB 1240: Corporate Income Tax Credit
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Tourism ; Gruters
Corporate Income Tax Credit; Defining the term “NAICS”; providing a credit against the corporate income tax, for a specified amount and for a specified taxable year, for taxpayers classified in the sales financing or passenger car rental or leasing industries which meet certain criteria, etc.
Last Action: 2/10/2020 Senate - Now in Finance and Tax
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 90
• Introduced -SJ 90
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/28/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/04/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 247
• Now in Finance and Tax
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.