CS/CS/SB 1394: Fees/Tobacco Products
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Innovation, Industry, and Technology ; Simmons
Fees/Tobacco Products; Expanding the definition of the term “tobacco products” to include vapor-generating electronic devices and components, parts, and accessories of such devices and to include substances that may be aerosolized or vaporized by such devices; defining the term “vapor-generating electronic device”, etc.
Last Action: 2/26/2020 Senate - CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 352
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 6 NAYS 2 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Finance and Tax
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time -SJ 248
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/13/20, 12:30 pm, 401 Senate Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/20/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 1 -SJ 346
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 352
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.