(c) All committees of continuous existence shall file their reports with the Division of Elections. Reports shall be filed in accordance with s. 106.0705 and shall contain the following information:
1. The full name, address, and occupation of each person who has made one or more contributions, including contributions that represent the payment of membership dues, to the committee during the reporting period, together with the amounts and dates of such contributions. For corporations, the report must provide as clear a description as practicable of the principal type of business conducted by the corporation. However, if the contribution is $100 or less, the occupation of the contributor or principal type of business need not be listed. However, for any contributions that represent the payment of dues by members in a fixed amount aggregating no more than $250 per calendar year, pursuant to the schedule on file with the Division of Elections, only the aggregate amount of such contributions need be listed, together with the number of members paying such dues and the amount of the membership dues.
2. The name and address of each political committee or committee of continuous existence from which the reporting committee received, or the name and address of each political committee, committee of continuous existence, or political party to which it made, any transfer of funds, together with the amounts and dates of all transfers.
3. Any other receipt of funds not listed pursuant to subparagraph 1. or subparagraph 2., including the sources and amounts of all such funds.
4. The name and address of, and office sought by, each candidate to whom the committee has made a contribution during the reporting period, together with the amount and date of each contribution.
5. The full name and address of each person to whom expenditures have been made by or on behalf of the committee within the reporting period; the amount, date, and purpose of each such expenditure; and the name and address, and office sought by, each candidate on whose behalf such expenditure was made.
6. The full name and address of each person to whom an expenditure for personal services, salary, or reimbursement for authorized expenses has been made, including the full name and address of each entity to whom the person made payment for which reimbursement was made by check drawn upon the committee account, together with the amount and purpose of such payment.
7. Transaction information from each credit card statement that will be included in the next report following receipt thereof by the committee. Receipts for each credit card purchase shall be retained by the treasurer with the records for the committee account.
8. The total sum of expenditures made by the committee during the reporting period.