Thursday, May 25, 2023 Open Calendar
No events scheduled for this day.
Senate Bill 102, a statewide workforce housing strategy designed to create attainable housing options, convenient for Florida workers who want to live in the communities they serve, was signed into law.
Expanding Access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor
Senate Bill 106, legislation to expand access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor by connecting the iconic corridor to Florida’s Greenways and Trails System, the SUN Trail Network, and heritage small towns across Florida, was signed into law.
2023 Legislative Session
The 2023 Regular Session of the Florida Legislature adjourned on May 5.
Interim Committee Meetings
The 2023-2024 Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, January 9, 2024.
- Florida Funds Numerous Environmental Protection Projects Across The State June 2, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senate District 40 May Newsletter - Senator Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) May 31, 2023 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Bill Eliminating Excess Litigation and Replacement Schemes on Windshields Signed into Law May 30, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Greyson’s Law Signed Into Law May 25, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- STATEMENT: Senator Tracie Davis and Senator Geraldine Thompson Respond to the Governor Signing SB 7050, the Elections Bill May 25, 2023 - Press Release by Minority Office
- STATEMENT: Senate Democratic Leader Lauren Book on Tax Break for Diapers & Incontinence Products: “This Tax Relief Will Go a Long Way” May 25, 2023 - Press Release by Minority Office
- District 9: The Perry Post (pdf) May 22, 2023 - Publication by Senator Perry
- STATEMENT: Florida Senate Democrats Respond to the Governor Signing a Slate of Anti-LGBTQ Legislation May 17, 2023 - Press Release by Minority Office