The Senate will convene at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, or upon the call of the President.
9:00 — 10:30 AM
11:00 AM — 12:30 PM
12:30 PM — until completion
Expanding Access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor
Senate Bill 106 expands access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor, Florida’s Central Park, by connecting the iconic corridor to Florida’s Greenways and Trails System and the SUN Trail Network, as well as recreational pathways to heritage small towns across Florida.
Interim Committee Meetings
The Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
2022 Organization Session
The Senate convened in Organization Session on November 22, 2022. Senator Kathleen Passidomo of Naples was elected Senate President and Senator Dennis Baxley of Ocala was elected President Pro Tempore.
- Wildlife Corridor Expansion Passes First Senate Committee February 7, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- Introduction of Diagnostic and Supplemental Imaging Legislation Would Benefit Thousands of Floridians February 6, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- Special Session B - Schedule and Legislation (pdf) February 3, 2023 - Publication by President's Office
- Senator Stewart Files Environmental Legislation February 3, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senator Lori Berman and Representative Joe Casello file bill to Close Loophole in Impaired Driving Statutes February 3, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- FIRST AWARDS THROUGH BROADBAND OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM INCLUDE $1.5 MILLION FOR DISTRICT 40 RESIDENTS IN THE CITY OF HOMESTEAD, THE REDLANDS, AND FLORIDA CITY February 2, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Rodriguez
- Governor DeSantis Announces Support for Democratic Leader’s Quest to End Diaper Tax for Florida Families February 1, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Book
- STATEMENT: Leader Lauren Book Responds to the Governor’s 2023-2024 Budget Priorities February 1, 2023 - Press Release by Minority Office