- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
(1) All information required to be furnished by ss. 112.313, 112.3143, 112.3144, 112.3145, 112.3148, and 112.3149 and by s. 8, Art. II of the State Constitution shall be on forms prescribed by the Commission on Ethics.
(2)(a) With respect to reporting assets valued in excess of $1,000 on forms prescribed pursuant to s. 112.3144 which the reporting individual holds jointly with another person, the amount reported shall be based on the reporting individual's legal percentage of ownership in the property, except that assets held jointly with the reporting individual's spouse shall be reported at 100 percent of the value of the asset. For purposes of this subsection, a reporting individual is deemed to own an interest in a partnership which corresponds to the reporting individual's interest in the capital or equity of the partnership.
(b)1. With respect to reporting liabilities valued in excess of $1,000 on forms prescribed pursuant to s. 112.3144 for which the reporting individual is jointly and severally liable, the amount reported shall be based upon the reporting individual's percentage of liability rather than the total amount of the liability, except, a joint and several liability with the reporting individual's spouse for a debt which relates to property owned by both as tenants by the entirety shall be reported at 100 percent of the total amount owed.
2. A separate section of the form shall be created to provide for the reporting of the amounts of joint and several liability of the reporting individual not otherwise reported in paragraph (a).
History.--s. 7, ch. 74-177; s. 3, ch. 76-18; s. 7, ch. 90-502; s. 8, ch. 91-85; s. 12, ch. 2000-243.